Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wilderness Maps Revisited

Brain: Weee! Someone just said "hey wouldn't it be cool if..."
Me: Wait a sec brain.
Brain: Whaaaaat? :innocently:
Me: Brain. Look, we have to talk. Everytime one of these gamers says 'wouldn't it be cool..', we just can't go doing stuff. We have Important Things to do and if we keep on doing all these distracting things, we're not going to have a job, much less be able to game and do all these other things we like.
Brain: But you'll be able to play with Photoshop finally... and it'll be COOOOOOL!
Me: ...
Brain: Pleaaaaazzzzzeeee? It'll only a take a minute...
-- 2 hours later --
Me: ...
Brain: Yea, but look how cool it is! You made a Judges Guild Style Hex Template that will more or less fit into your One Page Wilderness Key Template! Now you can make two types of templates and give everyone what they want! Weeeee!
Me: I'm so going to fire you and blog about this.

So here you go. Click the image to get the full version. I'll plug this into the Key Template later and rejigger the whole layout... if I can shut my brain up. It's talking about some cool dungeon to draw for my OSRIC group, but some PHP code needs to be tested...




(Brain: Weeee!)

5 comments:

Mike D. said...

I think you should give your brain a raise. Good stuff.

David Larkins said...

Utterly fantastic.

Noumenon said...

1) How is a blank hex grid "wilderness maps revisited"

2) Couldn't you just google "hex paper" if it makes your brain go Weee! so much?

Don't respond to me, I'm just bitching.

Norman J. Harman Jr. said...

Cripes man! Now what am I gonna do with my 2weeks vacation...

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

@Norman - you're going to make me maps. Oh yes! :D